Saturday, July 30, 2016

Summer explorations continue

Even through the brutal heatwave we've been having, I have been working hard on pieces for my Fall shows.  My experimentations with different felting techniques continues and I am very happy with the outcomes. Here are a few of the scarves and shawls that I will have in my booth at Artistic License on October 28th and 29th at Estancia Park in Costa Mesa.  





I will also have loads of my beautiful handspun yarn, which I work on in the evenings when I chill out sipping wine and watching movies.  A sampling of a skein of a polwarth wool and silk blend:


The summer journey through the heat continues and I'll get a short break to the Pacific Northwest in mid-August to visit my dear little granddaughter. 


1 comment:

Ma Belle said...

so cute!!!!